Need help?

Here are the answers to some of our most frequently asked questions at Space Business Centres.

However, if you’re still having trouble finding what you’re looking for and it hasn’t been answered here, please contact our site managers or managing agents as they will be best placed to help you with any problems you may have at Space Business Centres.

Please fill in the request to make alterations form and return it to your site manager to obtain written approval. Where works affect the structure of the unit or the mezzanine building control approval will also be required. Download alteration request form

Please fill in the temporary skip license form and return it to your site manager to obtain authorisation. Download temporary skip license

Please contact the office at 01242 241 037 for Cheltenham and 01452 887 220 for Gloucester.

Power is supplied to all Space Business Centres by E.ON Energy. If you have any queries, please call 0845 055 0065.

You should report any loss of keys or fobs to your site manager who will organise a replacement for you. Please be aware that any losses will be charged at £25 per key and fob plus the cost of the change of locks and new keys/fobs will only be given out once payment has been received.

You need to give one month’s notice in order to vacate your business unit. Please complete the ‘End of agreement form’ and send as well as email a copy filled in to your site manager and SHW at the address detailed on the form. Download end of agreement form

Still got questions? Get in touch today.

Shopping Basket